Summer of Creation Resources
Want to join the Summer of Creation drive, but need a few ideas? We can help.
- Use our FREE Defending Genesis church bulletin inserts. A free 13-week resource that your church can download and print to help keep your church informed on the issues of Creation & Catastrophism during our Summer of Creation initiative! The entire 13-week series is now available for download on PDF!
- Celebrate a Creation Sunday. It’s not too late! We have lots of ideas for how to celebrate a Creation Sunday. We also also launching the Creation Sunday Resource in the near future, a troll-free message board for exchanging ideas on how to celebrate a Creation Sunday and for promoting Young Earth Creationism in general.
- Host a Creation Conference or Invite a Creation Speaker to your Church or Youth group. Our founder, Rev. Tony Breeden is available speak [or even preach] at your church, youth, home school or community groups. Please visit DefendingGenesis.org for more information! You might also contact ministries like Answers in Genesis, The Institute for Creation Research or Creation Ministries International.
- Attend a Creation Camp. There are actually youth and family camps that host programs from an explicit Young Earth Creation & Catastrophism worldview.
- Host a Creation VBS or Summer Youth program.We’d like to point out that many churches find themselves ministering to out-of-school youth during the Summer. This is a perfect opportunity to evangelize. Our children only hear one side of the Origins argument in public school. This is the perfect opportunity to present them with the other side of the argument, the side that better fits the evidence – Biblical Creation and Catastrophism!Most churches host at least one Vacation Bible School program during the Summer months. Why not host one with a Creation theme? Again, this is the perfect time to bolster the faith of our Christian youth and to share the truth of Creation with public school children! While we take advantage of this opportunity to show them that they can trust God’s Word from the very first word, we can use that foundation to share the Good News of Salvation by Jesus Christ the Creator!
- AnswersVBS.com features two successful Creation VBS programs from Answers In Genesis, Amazon Expedition & Operation Space.
- Apologetics Press offers 5-Day VBS program called God’s Creation: Digging for Answers
- The Creation Truth Foundation also offers a Creation VBS program called Our Lost World.
- Creation Family Ministries offers 5 exciting VBS themes including “Jungle Tales,” “Dino Might,” “Secrets of the Sea” & more.
- Visit a local Creation Museum. This is by far one of the most popular ways to learn more about Biblical Creationism and bolster your faith in the integrity of God’s enduring Word. If you’re not sure where to find one, we have a list of Creation Museum websites.
- Sponsor a Creation or anti-evolution billboard such as the one proposed by WhoIsYourCreator.com
- Go on a Creation Safari. Whether a day hike, a little spelunking or a homeschool field trip into nature, you can take your cue from the guys at CreationSafaris.com to add new meaning to the line, This is My Father’s World. Worship God in His Creation!
- Create a Creation Wall in your church. Collect fossils for display, add posters and Biblical references about Creation. Debunk common evolution myths. Dedicate a portion of your church to exhibiting the truth of God’s Creation. This can be a real draw for visitors and can open up evangelism opportunities for those who are genuinely drawn to dinosaurs and such! Alternately, you can make The Creation Wall a project for Sunday School with original artwork and research by your very own Kreation Kids.
- Give your Backyard Bible Club a Creation emphasis. The fact is that dinosaurs are huge draw for kids. Our youth are intensely interested in dinosaurs and we can use that interest to show them the truth about Christ the Creator. Learn more here.