We’re strongly encouraging everyone who has the opportunity to make a visit during the Summer of Creation!
Creation Science Museums and Information Centers
- Creation Museum and Family Discovery Center – Cincinnati, Ohio. An Outreach of Answers In Genesis
- 7 Wonders of Mount Saint Helens Creation Museum – Silverlake, WA
- A Key Encounter! Nature Theatre and Planetarium Key West, Florida
- Akron Fossils and Science Center Akron, Ohio
- Ark Museum & Dinosaur Park by Project Creation. Nashville, Tennessee (planning museum)
- Biblical Archeology and Anthropology Museum – Ridgecrest, Calfornia
- Big Valley Creation Museum Big Valley, Alberta Canada
- Camp Sunrise Museum & Planetarium – Fairmount, GA-USA
- Creation and Earth History Museum – Santee California.
- Creation Evidence Museum – Paluxy River, Glen Rose, TX.
- Creation Museum of the Ozarks – Branson, MO (planning museum)
- Creation Research of the North Coast Bayside, CA (planning museum)
- Creation Truth Ministries Traveling Creation Museum headquartered in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
- The Discovery Center Abilene, TX
- Dinosaur Adventure Land Pensacola, Florida
- Genesis Expo on Portsmouth Hard of the UK by the Creation Science Movement
- Grand River Museum Lemmon, South Dakota. Sept 2002 the Grand River Museum purchased a new building.
- IBSS – Museum Project the Institute for Biblical and Scientific Studies (planning museum)
- Living Waters Bible Camp Creation Museum/Nature Center – Westby, WI-USA
- Mt Blanco Fossil Museum Lubbock, TX
- Museum of Earth History Eureka Springs, Arkansas