The Creation Clergy Letter Email Campaign Gets Underway!
With the website up and running, it’s time to actively promote this project!
Beginning today, friends of the KCSG will begin receiving an email inviting them to Read & Sign the Creation Letter to send a strong message to those who’ve compromised Biblical authority by signing the evolutionist Clergy Letter Project and it will help to advertise your church as one that will be celebrating a Creation Sunday in your city and state.
Why is this necessary? It’s a matter of authority: man’s word versus God’s Word. God’s Word states that the cosmos was created in six days, that Man is a special creation made in the very image of God and that death entered the world as a result of Man’s sin. The evolutionist states that the cosmos evolved over billions of years, that Man is the product of a process of endless death and mutation and, therefore, that death is NOT the result of Man’s sin.
While there exist legitimate areas of dispute within Christendom, there should be no disagreement that God’s Word is Truth. The Bible stands as the inerrant, revealed Word of God. As such, the conclusions and speculations of fallible, finite men should be weighed in light of the revelation of an infallible, infinite God – not the other way ’round. Let God be true and every man a liar!
There are some who claim to hold the Bible seriously, holding it as authoritative in matters of faith and practice, some of whom have even signed statements affirming Biblical inerrancy, but hold the modern consensus of naturalism as their true authority, so long as it calls itself science; that is, where it disputes the Genesis record, they denigrate the Word of God to mere Bible stories that nonetheless convey timeless truths, in the tradition of Aesop’s fables.
This compromise undermines the authority of the Bible.
- When they allegorize the six days of Creation to mean long ages, they forget that the basis of the 4th Commandment rests upon a plain interpretation of Genesis [Ex. 20:11].
- When they try to say that the Noachim Flood was local rather than global, they question the veracity of the apostle Peter’s testimony [2 Pet 3:6] and in fact call God a liar since He promised never to destroy all flesh by water again [Gen 9:12], yet local floods abound!
- When they call Adam & Eve the product of evolution, an endless cycle of death and mutation, they contradict the Apostle Paul’s authority for he said “by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin” [Rom.5:12; also 1 Cor 15:22].
- When they go one step further and call Adam & Eve a teaching myth, they undermine the foundational basis of the Gospel, for if the literal First Adam did not literally Fall there is no need for literal sin debt to be paid by a literal Savior. [1 Cor 15:45]
- Furthermore, when they call Adam’s literal existence and Fall into question, they call into question Our Blessed Hope of resurrection for the Apostle Paul, in the quintessential chapter dedicated to Christ’s Resurrection and our promise of resurrection in Him, stated, “For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.” [1 Cor 15:21-22]
- Finally, when they state that the Earth and universe are billions of years old and man’s existence represents only the tiniest tail-end of that history, they contradict Christ Jesus’ affirmation that God created man, male and female, “from the beginning.” [Matt 19:4; Mark 10:6]
In fact, whenever we examine Christ’s attitude concerning the Scriptures, we find that He affirms the truth and authority of God’s Word, mentioning Creation, Adam and Eve, Abel, Noah and Jonah as matters of fact. The apostles and Church Fathers followed this tradition. We do not follow cleverly devised fables. We must not forget that holy men of old wrote down the Scriptures as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. The Author of the Bible is reliable and trustworthy. We should take him at His Word. We know that faith comes by hearing [understanding], and hearing [understanding] by the Word of God, yet many well-meaning Christians are now looking at Genesis and asking the same question the Serpent posed to Eve, “Did God really say?”
It is one thing for enemies of the faith to doubt the truth of God’s Word. Christians dare not give them opportunity to blaspheme the name of God because we also refuse to believe God’s Word whenever men dispute it!
Take a moment. Read the Letter and make a stand for Biblical Truth!
You can read the text of the Creation Clergy Email Here. If you would like to send a Copy of this email to your friends, family and brothers and sisters in Christ, feel free to Copy & Paste the text or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to have one forwarded to you!
-Rev Anthony Breeden