Free DEFENDING GENESIS Church Bulletin Inserts!
Defending Genesis is now offering FREE inserts/fact sheets that you can print out and slip into your church bulletins or handout to your friends. This 13-part series appeared originally to rave reviews as part of the CreationLetter.com Summer of Creation initiative.
Defending Genesis fact sheets give you the facts on a broad range of subjects dealing with Genesis 1-11, including Creationism, Dinosaurs, the worldwide Flood and Babel, arming you with invaluable evidence for Creation and against evolution.
All you have to do is download the free document, print and slide them into your church program or bulletin or stuff theminto your Bible for handy reference. How easy is that? You’re promoting Creationism and Catastrophism and giving your congregation valuable information that can be used when they’re asked to defend the reliability of the Bible!
The entire 13-part series is now available, and we’ve even added a BONUS fact sheet on How to Celebrate a Creation Sunday. Download yours today!
Here’s a list of the topics this series covers:
- #1. Did God Really Say? : How Evolution Undermines the Authority of the Bible
- #2. Dragon Legends & Dinosaurs : Dinosaurs and the Bible
- #3. A World Without Excuse: Evidence of an Intelligent Creator
- #4. After Their Kind: Baraminology & the Bible
- #5. The Everlasting Gospel: Christ the Creator
- #6. In Six Days: The Biblical Case for a 6-Day Creation
- #7. Dating the Earth: The Flaw of Uniformitarian Geology
- #8. What the Fossil Record Really Shows: Catastrophism, A Record of God’s Judgment
- #9. The Foundation of Science: Creationism – Not Evolution
- #10. The World-wide Flood: Global, not Local
- #11. Noah’s Ark: Beyond Flannelgraph: Examining God’s Blueprint for the Ark
- #12. Men in Caves: Ape-men & Cave men
- #13. One Blood: Racism & the Origin of Differing People Groups
- BONUS* How To Celebrate a Creation Sunday
Download the entire 13-week Defending Genesis series in one PDF HERE!
Let’s get the Word out!
-Rev Tony Breeden aka Sirius Knott